4 Dis 2008

LAST ((( TAG ))) O.K !!!


Tag <<---- last la aku nak wat nii...


1. The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.2. After that tag 7 People.




















1.Wishlist




balik kg. jumpe atok..

























2. A Hobby


tengok kat PC aku tuh..huhuhu












3. A Bad Habit









4. Name Of My Love








5. College Major









6. A Nickname I Had




















7. The City I Was Born In










8. The City I Live In





9. A Favourite Color







10. Favourite Food








11. A Favourite Thing






12. A Favourite Place







13. A place I'd like to travel to







14. The age of my next birthday

2008
1st APRIL 2009 = ((( 26 )))

15. The People I Want To Tag:

ANNA
NADDY
YANIE
TULIP
CIMO

3 ulasan:

zealvia berkata...

alamakkkkkkkkkkkkk ko .....aku dah le malas..tp sbbkan kimtment negara oklah!

cz berkata...

haha.. thanks kak fia sebab melyan adik punyer rq..muahh...

Naddy Razman berkata...

tag aku? tq
nnt aku rajin,aku post.
tp aku xrajin cm ko na up pic :( ahaha

Cheers,
Naddy